SAA enrolls accepted students on a first come, first served basis. Due to limited class sizes, we begin a “wait list” as soon as the class is filled. You can complete and submit your FREE application online, and continue with the steps below to apply for admission.
1. Complete FREE online application HERE.
2. Submit official high school and/or college transcript [or dated GED score report].
3. Complete a college visit + interview [college visits and interviews may also be completed during an Open House].
The people you’ll meet during your visit to SAA are friendly and welcoming—no pressure! The interview is simply a time for us to meet you and talk about your work and SAA. Bring samples of your work (your portfolio), which can include drawings, paintings, computer art, sketchbooks, and photography. Most students bring 8-10 pieces in a binder, case or on a flash drive, but feel free to bring fewer or more. We’ll show you around the college, and take you into some of the classrooms.
4. Gain acceptance to SAA.
5. Submit enrollment agreement and fee [$100, or $50 if paid by December 31, 2015].
6. Schedule a financial aid appointment and complete the financial aid process.
SAA encourages students to take the SAT and/or the ACT. Scores should be sent directly to SAA through the appropriate testing report service.
SAA code numbers: SAT: 5953 ACT: 6578
Request more information about SAA today! Call toll-free 877 300 9866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.