Kettering, Ohio – SAA Graduates were honored at the Columbus Society of Communicating Arts (CSCA) Creative Best Awards on Thursday, November 16, 2017. SAA alumni won 3 student awards and 4 professional awards including Best of Show. Award winners are listed below.
- Award of Excellence: Catie Burton (The Scenery), Bug ID App
- Award of Merit: Jake Rhinehart (Boom Crate Studios), Halo Top Website
- Awards of Merit: Anna Beneke (Freelancer), Sidekick Branding
- Best of Show: Devin Murphy (Bonfire Red): LivSo Website
- Best of Category-Interactive: Devin Murphy (Bonfire Red): LivSo Website
- Award of Merit: Devin Murphy (Bonfire Red): QS Partners
- Award of Merit: Sarah Otte (IBM iX): Color Portraits: Elevating Artifact of Art
“We are proud of all of our alumni recognized at the CSCA Creative Best Awards,” stated Jessica Barry, SAA President. “It is such an honor to have our graduates recognized for their extraordinary talent in all aspects of design.”
About the School of Advertising Art
The School of Advertising Art (SAA) is an award-winning graphic design college founded in 1983 and located in Kettering, Ohio. SAA has been located in its current building on East David Road for 18 years. Jessica Barry, SAA owner and president, purchased the school in 2013 and has led a three-year enrollment increase of 54 percent.
Recently, SAA was recognized for the sixth year in a row by GDUSA Magazine as one of the country’s Top Design Schools. Artwork by SAA students and graduates is honored regionally and nationally by graphic design publications and organizations.